10 Real Reasons Why Do Single Moms Get Overlooked?
We did a survey to find out the actual reasons why single moms get overlooked in the crowd, and most of them go under depression for not finding the perfect soulmate. And we got some very genuine reasons that you cannot disagree.
- Most of the Guys Don’t Look for a Good Woman, they Fall Prey to the Bitches!
- Guys think that the Lady Wants Financial Support to Run Her Family
- Many Guys Are Not Mature Enough To Be the Dad of a Someone Else’s Child
- Some Guys think All That Becomes a Burden, a Fuss
- Guys Want More Attention, at Least Initially
- Maybe You are Dating the Wrong Ones
- Dating Becomes Tougher for a Mom With So Many Responsibilities
- You Are Chasing the Boys, not Real Men!
Boys look for hanky panky hookups, while real men look for true relationships.
- Maybe, All Who Likes you Cannot Approach you For a Date
- Maybe you are Overlooking Someone, Whose Just Next to You
The decent gentlemen don’t spend their time on phone calls or dating sites. But when you want to be in a relationship (be it as a single mom or a teenage school girl) you want that guy to do chit-chatting for hours over the phone or messages. That is how you might be overlooking someone decent who is just available for you.
Not all men are the same. You need to find out that special man in your life, who loves you irrespective of the number of kids you have. Be it only one child, two, or five children- he stays beside you holding your hands and takes the things forward.
- Don’t Be in a Hurry, Wait for the Right One and the Right Time
- Try Dating Guys Who Already have Children- they Understand How it is to Be a Dad